Prof. Małgorzata Łukowicz
medical rehabilitation specialist, a specialist in physical medicine and balneology
Graduate of the Medical Faculty, of the Medical Academy in Bydgoszcz.
- The course “Lasers in medicine” (Lars Hode)
- Early neuro-developmental diagnostics of neurological problems according to Vojta
- The applicability of botulin toxin in the treatment of dystonia and spasticity of various aetiology
- The course of manual therapy (A,B,C) PTLMM
- The McKenzie therapy course (A,B,C)
- Educational kynesiology „Brain Gym” acc. to Denisson
- PNF basic
- Densitometry in the diagnostics and therapy of osteoporosis.
- The EMG evoked potential course,
- The superficial electromyography course (Todd Shewmann)
- The Cryotherapy course
- The ozone-therapy course
- Gait therapy with the G-EO System
Numerous scientific research and publications.
Specialist in neurological rehabilitation of children and adults. Treatment of patients who sustained cranio-cerebral injuries, spinal cord injuries, post strokes and with plegias. Analyses patients’ health and tailors the correct therapy. Specialist in motor organ dysfunctions, spinal pain syndromes, postural defects in children. Treats patients with neural diseases (CP, SM, SLA, myasthenia), with rheumatological problems (e.g. RA, ankylosing spondylitis). An expert in physical medicine and electro-stimulation. Performs EMG, ENG and PW tests. Spasticity treatment with botulin toxin.