What is unique in therapy using HAL System is that movement of the device is activated and controlled directly by the nervous system of the patient. HAL is the only device which amplifies electrical impulse, which is created in the brain and transmitted to the muscles of the patient, it helps these muscles to perform proper movement and therefore gives information back to the brain about that movement what is so called neuro-muscular biofeedback.
Basic HAL SYSTEM therapy: 5 sessions per week (everyday) for 4 following weeks ( 20 sessions). The total stay in the clinic is about 28 days.
The program consists of 5 hours individual therapy a day, Mondays to Fridays, including:
- HAL SYSTEM training: up to 90 minutes (including preparation for and after therapy)
- Individual therapy: up to 3 x 50 minutes (including all devices available in the clinic)
- Physiotherapy (according to the recommendations)
- Medical consultation: 1 per 2 weeks
- Saturday: up to 4 hours therapy a day, excluding HAL SYSTEM training.
- Sunday: therapy-free day.
The exact cost of the therapy can be calculated on the basis of an individually selected program of activities.
In order to obtain more detailed information, please contact us on: +48 22 111 00 57; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com